Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 95

Hi Blog viewers, Its Em today!!!!!

Monday I went to the zoo with my best buddy Jason! We took the VRE and the Metro into DC and enjoyed the day.  May I just recommend if you are not a quiet person do not get on the quiet car it is too quiet and it is very easy to annoy people if you are not careful.  Do not ask how we ended up on that car.  We beat our friends to the zoo by an hour (they drove), so we had a lovely picnic! We enjoyed the animals quite a bit. :)




I took a lot more.  There are more on facebook!  

On our journey home we had a harder time finding the VRE after getting off the metro, but we made it.  We were not on the quiet car on the ride home thank goodness.  To celebrate we were extra loud... I am pretty sure that we scared some of the passengers... but yea.

Metro, yea umm don't know how to rotate the picture... sorry.

VRE

Jason!!!


No comments: