Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 113 Love is in the Air

I Love watching how life changes and how perspectives change as children grow up.  This past several months it has been interesting to see Emily now a senior change.  My once shy quite child has become loud talkative and beaming with enthusiasm, and I think it's because she is head over hills for Jason.  I'm not sure if she sleeps much because she stays up late doing homework and texting.  She has been busy going to activities like dances, plays, and games.  She is crazy happy!  We enjoy Jason coming over after school and any other friends Emily sees fit to bring over, (in fact it's been a while since we've seen Ibrihim.) I guess it's official on face book so I can say it here they're a couple.  It's weird to say that but in the fall off to school, missions and such, so I hope they enjoy doing fun activities together with their friends and hold hands once in a while and LOL together.

 It's hard for me to see Emily graduating and heading off to school in the fall so I have been trying to back away and let her make more of her decisions and not getting on her about homework and chores, but at the same time my heart wants to grab her and smother her and not let her go.  I think there is a balance that is hard to maintain one of letting her go and one of keeping her close.  Just one motherly piece of advice keep working hard in school to maintain your class rank and GPA.   Emily is Awesome!

No comments: