Friday, April 13, 2012

Day104 Enjoy

Well it's Friday!!!  I enjoyed today! I enjoyed walking my 1.5 miles to my weight watcher meeting and 1.5 miles back, even if my broken toe hurt in both directions.  I enjoyed the nice weather! I enjoyed seeing the kids happy as they walked through the door after school.  Some came in alone, but one came in with a friend that she has a major crush on.  The boys love to get up in her grill about him,but they like him too.  I really enjoyed going out to dinner with my man even though the food was mediocre at best, the company was grand.  Bill had wonderful news about work and a possible promotion that will happen soon.  I enjoyed finding the right color of paint for our bedroom with Bill and now can't wait to see it painted.  All in all an enjoyable day!

Weigh in
Lost 2.8 lbs
Total lost for 15 weeks
31.2 lbs

No comments: