Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 102

Thoughts from a psycho woman.......
  "Sometimes there are thoughts that I think that make me  think I am crazy and that being a hermit would be the type of life I would like.  I really do believe that if I didn't breathe so loud or if I was invisible it might be a good thing.  I think that being a fly on the wall would suit me best.  I could listen to the best gossip and yet not have a way to share it. Or I could know the best jokes and laugh out loud and no one would hear me.  I wouldn't disappoint anyone or look silly when I should have put my foot in my mouth.  I wouldn't have to say no because no one would ask me to do something I don't want to do and then I wouldn't have to be brave to do the most simplest task."

I'm not psycho woman but I can relate.

No comments: