Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 119 Bathroom Humor


For all you mothers out there who can appreciate some bathroom humor that stays in the bathroom, here is my sign that is directly above the potty.  I hope it will remind those of the male persuasion to take aim.  I had so much fun designing this one.  I love that I chuckle every time I see it!

Besides making signs I had Bill help me put up wains coat up in the master bedroom.  I have a large honey do list so whenever I have Bill at home for more than an hour at a time I try to get Bill on one of my honey do's.  I have these projects that I want done but I am not able to complete by myself, so today after cleaning the church I had him help cut and install the wains coat.  This is part one of the master bedroom makeover, the next part is the trim.  Then I can paint the room, which I can do without Bill.  Lucky him and lucky me because I don't have to wait until he has time.  I love making over a room because it is like fitting a puzzle and I can't wait to see the finished product, however the problem is I want it done fast.  Sometimes I learn patience because I have to rely on some one's brawn and ability to use  man tools.  Looking forward to having a new looking bedroom and patience.

No comments: