Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 96 Honey Day

I love days like today Bill took the day off, and Bill and I enjoyed the day together.  We celebrated my Birthday by going to the temple.  I just love to go and feel the spirit.  I especially love going with the man of my dreams.  I love to look at him all dressed up and I love holding his hand and looking in his eyes without being interrupted by the children.  We enjoyed walking around the temple grounds and lunch together.  It's the best way to spend alone time.

The kids did great without us even though there were a few disagreements Willy finished sorting and re staking the wood and weed whacking the Hickmans yard.  Austin swept and mopped the sun room.  Emily worked on her room and her homework.  It was great to have that all done before we came home. 

We are excited that Jessica will be home Saturday morning.  We can't wait!

No comments: