Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 118




Today Jessy and I tried our hand at making a big vinyl sign to place above our windows in the kitchen.  I love the way it turned out!  I am hoping it will remind us to be grateful, give love, and pray often, so that the rest will fall into the right place!

I went into weight watchers today happy yet knowing that I had gained.  I was happy because I had worked out everyday tracked most days.  Why I gained I don't know but I'm keeping a good attitude and know that it will all come off.  The journey of daily choices in every part of life is what makes changing worth it.
 Gain of 1.2 lbs
total loss for 17 weeks 34.4 lbs

Jessy  is busy taking senior photos for Emily and some of her friends.  Today she took Emily and Kaitlyn around old town for a photo shoot here is a shot of Emily.

No comments: