Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 99: Awesome DAY!!!!

Hello World its me again (Em),

I am here to announce that, not only was today the almost-hundredth-post-day, but also Easter and the day of birth of my favorite Mom!!  Happy Birthday Lauril Ward!!!!!

So forgot to ask how to turn the picture, but here she is!!!! 
This is the awesome lady who I am sure you have all heard of.  She is not only great, but great looking too!!!!!
I love her so much, today she turned 34 and is looking as awesome as ever!!!! :)
Little did you know, my mother is not just a mother, she "doubles" as a college counselor, LDS ninja spy (aka. Primary presidency member, if you want to use a better known term), an 8 star (out of 5 stars) chef, and an all around awesome person!! I wouldn't trade my mom for anyone, or anything EVER!

My mom is lucky enough to share her birthday with the Easter Holiday.  (Which means she didn't have to cook very much).

Easter is an important time to focus on the Resurrection and the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  I love the Atonement of Christ and all that it provides for us.  Tonight before bed, our parents took some time to help Lydia understand that the Atonement allows us to not only be resurrected but, obtain everlasting life. What a wonderful thing to know!!!

I am so Grateful for the Atonement and The Plan of Happiness. Through the Atonement, we have countless opportunities to repent and draw closer to God.  I hope that one day I can stand in God's presence and thank Him for everything that He has done for me.  

-Em

No comments: