Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 94 What Happened?

Today just went by so fast.  Do you have day that you know that the day happened and you ran all day but you are not certain exactly what transpired.  You look back and you really know that you lived the day worked hard kept the children moving but you can only recall only one thing.  Sort of a time warp and I remember taking Willy, Austin and JD to the movie Hunger Games.  The movie was great, however,  I loved the detail the author used to describe the scenes.  In fact I am not sure that the story would be complete in the movie without the knowledge that I had from reading the book.  I enjoyed spending time with the boys and JD.  I learned about new science videos called vsauce.  very cool! thanks JD.  I'm so glad that I can recall taking the kids to the movie and one other thing Bill coming home about 8:00.  Love time out of school.

No comments: