Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 112 Lydia's Birthday!

Lydia testing frosting on the birthday cake. I had so much fun decorating my birthday cake.
Posing for Birthday pictures and waiting for dad to come home from his meeting!
Opening presents is lots of fun!  Thanks everyone for all the gifts! my grandparents sent me some really cool drawing books and a necklace and a book about Joseph Smith!

Blowing out my 7 candles!  I hope all my wishes come true!

Showing off another gift, new hair clips!
Happy Birthday to my now 7 year old! My favorite things about Lydia!
L Love, she shares it with everyone!
Y "Yes,Yes,  crocodile"  is a favorite thing to say!
D  Delightful!  You can see the joy in her eyes!
I  I can do that, but only if I want to!
A  A+ Loves School and her teachers!

We love Lydia and we are so grateful she came to our family 7 years ago today!

No comments: