Saturday, April 14, 2012

105 Flowers

The beautiful flower beds we worked on today


Love the foxgloves and the gate it sets off the front
flower bed from the side of the house.


I just love these hanging baskets and the white clematis
that is going to grow up the light post.

We had a very busy day!  Willy, Lydia, and I went over early this morning to Baldwin Elementary School and participated in some community service by helping with cleaning out flower bed, mulching, and beautifying the school grounds.  It was a great way to give a little.  Unknown to me the rest of the family were home doing the same thing around our home.  It turned out so sweet!  I love the flowers and the dark mulch they put around.  I'm so proud of all the hard work everyone put in!  Thanks Bill for choosing such beautiful flowers! 

No comments: