Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 91 Conference

What a wonderful day!  I love general conference weekend!  I love the relaxed feeling of no traveling to the church and being able to just be us.  I love having the boys mow the lawn for the first time this season(even if it should have been mowed sooner).  I love having sandwiches for lunch and dinner.  I love having the men leave and having girl time.  I love hearing from Jessica and her experience of being in the conference center for the first session of conference.  But what I love most is hearing conference and the prophet speak the the words of Christ to us in the latter days.  I love feeling the spirit testify of the truth of what is spoken.  I love hearing how many members there are and numbers of missionaries and how the gospel is spreading!  I love to feel the love our Heavenly Father has for each of us and the guidance He gives to us to help us through our trials.  It's just a wonderful time to listen and absorb the spirit!

No comments: