Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 84

Lately, I have been watching old episodes of the Biggest Loser.  I turn it on when I work out on the elliptical.  I guess I watch it to distract me from what I am doing and to inspire me to keep going.  It's interesting to see how the drama enfolds and how they decide who to send home.  I also love that it makes me cry.  It's interesting to see that each person comes to a place where they have to deal with something so they can turn the emotional corner and see themselves in a new light.  I just find this an interesting thing that occurs with each contestant and know the feeling of have having something more inside me that is so afraid of coming out.   There is more to me then what I share, but my fears hold it all in check.  Will I ever be able to do what I fear?

No comments: