Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74 Beautiful Spring

I enjoyed the beautiful day and wanted to share the beautiful view of all the flowers and blossoms. I have to give credit to our neighbor down the street for the flowers. He keeps such a wonderful yard! I am grateful for the wonderful world we live in.

This is a Magnolia blossom. I love the pink color which changes to white as the sun bleaches it.





The daffodils are in abundance with dark orange centers, light centers, and yellow centers with white outer petals. I've never seen so many different types and sizes of daffodils and so many huddled together in one garden. I so enjoy seeing this sight every morning and afternoon when I pick up Lydia at the bus stop.



Blossoms on an ornamental cherry tree. Popcorn, the primary kids would say! I love it Spring!

No comments: