Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 82 Thoughts

I have been thinking about growing up and changing.  Changing or maybe better said is being changed.  I've been blessed with five unique children.  Each with their own abilities, strengths, weaknesses, attributes, and challenges.  I love seeing each them develop in steps.  They each have learned at different paces and with different cognitive abilities. For some of them they have had to conquer giants to learn to speak clearly and to read.  Some giants have had to be conquered with small steps other children had the sling of David and they conquered reading with one stones throw.   It's amazing that one's gift is anther's challenge.  As a mother I have wondered how did I get five so unique individuals and how am I suppose to help each of them find who they are and what they are to do.   When the challenges come and I ask what I am to do now, I get the answer from the One that knows them best.  He gives me the guidance and teaches me and changes me into what He needs me to be for them.  They then can change into what they are to be and learn in their own way, what Heavenly Father has for them to do and be.  I think that I still have so much changing to do to be as good as my kids.  For I learn so much from them.  Thanks so much for teaching me how to be your mother, Jessica, Emily, Willy, Austin and Lydia!

No comments: