Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 75 Food



I guess I'm a little hungry tonight. I went up and went to bed and was almost asleep when I realized the dog hadn't gone to the bathroom. So I decided she needed to go out. That's when I noticed that Emily's light was still on, so I encouraged her to go to sleep. That's when she asked me if I had done the blog today. Even though I am tired I thought "I've been doing this for 70 something days and I can't miss now. So now I'm here trying to concentrate on writing but I'm thinking about food. Actually not the vegetables in the picture but the blonde brownies Emily made for Seminary tomorrow. Thank heavens the brownies will all be gone before I get up for breakfast! Now the dog is whining and does want that potty break I originally had set out to do. Now the night tasks are complete and I am really going to bed this time! Enjoy Friday!

No comments: