Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 61 Shoes, Backpacks, and Coats


I dedicate today to stuff that should go in the hall closet but somehow never makes it there. So here's to the shoes that sit in various places, under the kitchen table, in the front entry way, under the computer desk, and by the elliptical. Here's to the jackets and coats that get dumped on the front bench and on the floor in the entry way. Here's to the backpacks that are dropped off right inside the front door.


I say to these various assortment of necessary items please tell your owners that there is a hall closet not more than two feet away that would appreciate being filled. I have told the responsible persons of it's location but to no avail. So please tell them again to please put away their shoes, backpacks, and jackets!

Or do I just live with it because some of them are mine? I think that shoes should have feet, and jackets need arms, and backpacks need backs, and they could put themselves away.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the comment about how some of them belong to the parents! Definitely the case in my house. We have the same struggles.