Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 78 Presidential Confusion


I love some of the things kids say. Today in sharing time we talked about some of the messages that the apostles and prophet shared with us during October conference. I sat by a four year old boy. He was active as most four year olds are. When Sister Gregory said president Monson the young boy in a not so reverent voice looked at me and said "Why does everyone hate President Obama?" so I quietly whispered to him President Obama is the president of our country and President Monson is the president or prophet of the church. He said, "Yes I know, but why does everyone hate President Obama?" He repeated it again in a not so quiet voice. I then replied, as I heard the sister behind me giggle, " I guess you'll have to ask your parents. I'm sure they will have an answer for you." Now I've been in visioning an interesting conversation started by a four year old about a president that no one likes in primary.

No comments: