Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 90 Weigh In

At the beginning of this week I set a goal for my weight loss I felt that I could accomplish but would also be a challenge for me.  I worked out everyday at least once and some days I put in an extra walk in the evening.  I also tracked my food intake each day.  As I was walking my mile and a quarter to my weight watchers meeting I thought about everything I had done that week and that no matter what the scale said I had done everything I could to  have lost the 2.6 lbs I needed to make my goal of having lost a total of 30 lbs so far.  So I was happy with what ever the scale would say and with what I had done to accomplish it.  For the first time in forever I wore a large t-shirt down from a 2X.  So happy!
Lost 2.8 lbs week 13
Total lost for the 13 weeks 30.2 lbs
Next weeks goal to be in Onederland. 
Happy Dance!

No comments: