Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 71


This morning, I did something I have never done before, or I can't remember doing before, I sent the kids to church without me. I hadn't slept most of the night and had experienced the wonderful effects of food poisoning or a stomach bug. It is so nice to have another driver. Bill had left earlier for meetings so the kids could still attend and I could get over the sick feelings. I hope the kids were well behaved in sacrament meeting, because some weeks they get giggling or talking so much they disturb others. But I'm in full confidence that they were good. I missed church but I didn't want to have a....... you know what I'm talking about at church. Well this evening I have been feeling better and hope to have a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ugh! I hope you are feeling better.