Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 148 Sunday

Our Clematis on our light post bloomed 
I am so blessed to have a busy life and be healthy and able.  I am so glad that I have the opportunity to go to church and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with others.  I love being together on Sunday afternoon and talking as a family about church and about life.  It was so awesome to talk about conversion and other gospel topics.  I learn so much from my kids.  Emily's motto is Do What is Right No Matter What.  I am so impressed by the way she lives by it!
For a fun evening activity we made a fire and roasted marshmallows

We had our own fireside!  We talked roasted marshmallows and got ate by the bugs.  The kids set up the tent and slept outside.  They enjoyed a movie in the tent and talked until late.  I love this type of camping. The kids get what they want and I get what I want a soft bed!

No comments: