Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124 Mary Kay Party

Hey Kaitlyn check out the mascara!

 Emily wanted to have friends over for facials before Prom, so today, the day before prom, we had a Mary Kay party.  Aseneth was so much fun with the girls.  It brought back memories of doing Mary Kay, but what I like most it brought back Mary Kay products into my life.  I love the feel of my hands after doing satin hands.  They are so soft and smooth.  I love the feel of my face after using the Time wise cleanser and the moisturizer.  The girls loved trying out the eye makeup and bronzer.  It was so much fun I am going to have to get some friends together to have a Mary Kay party!  Aseneth is an awesome consultant!  Thanks so much to Kaitlyn, Reagan, Shilo, Jessica and Emily, for coming and having the party!
Aseneth the awesome Mary Kay consultant
Kaitlyn awesome eyes
Love Reagan!   She looks great !  

Shilo she looks great!


No comments: