Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 146

Friday is my weigh in day at weight watchers.  I think it has been a couple of weeks since I have reported my success at weight loss. Today as I stepped on the scale I thought.  This scale is not going to tell me how I feel today.  It is just a measurement devise that tells me how much I weigh.  It does not tell me what type of person I am.  I am not good or bad because the scale goes up or down.  It is not the determining factor of how I live my life whether I am worthy of love, or how I should feel about myself.  It is simply a measurement devise like a ruler or a measuring tape.  Thus I will use it as such!
Weigh in results
Lost this week 1lb
Total Loss for week 20  41.4 lbs
More than half way to goal!  Next week is my 6 month mark so I will post pictures!

No comments: