Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 126 Food

I love having pancakes for breakfast!  It's crazy Jessy made pancakes for breakfast.  I love the smell of maple syrup and melted butter and that thin white perfectly cooked pancakes.  But I don't just love one I love 5 or 6, and today I was not going to fall into the pancake trap so I ate special K cereal instead  and the rest of the family who were home ate them.  I give myself one big pat on the back.  Maybe next time I can have the courage to eat only one.

The morning started with great food and the evening ended with great food.  We went to a little, no huge BBQ feast at Dave and Tina's where there was a spread like I had never seen before steak, chicken, big burgers, salads, fruit, and desserts like I had never seen the likes of!  There were a lot of people and the kids had a great time.  I enjoyed the food and the company very much!   It was awesome to get to know some people we had never met before.  I think it's interesting to listen to conversations and join in.  It was such a diverse group with small children teenagers young adults and adults.  Thanks so much Tina and Dave!

No comments: