Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134 Mother's Day

My awesome Mother's Day present, a new mailbox, and all the Day Lilly's
plus all the work it took to plant and put the mailbox in.
 Bill and the kids started the day out beautifully with wonderful omelets and fresh fruit which were very tasty.  After breakfast most of us got ready for church, however Lydia was Ill and Willy wasn't feeling that great so he stayed with her.   We had to take the little blue car so it was good they had to stay home because there was no room for them in the car. The van wouldn't start!  I was released as the councilor in the Primary presidency and put in as the Sunday School teacher over the 14 year-old's ( Willy's class),  This will be a challenge for me, but one I take with a glad heart.  I loved Primary!  Children are wonderful and I will miss working in a presidency.  I have learned so much and am so grateful for the time I have had to work with such a wonderful presidency, teachers, and children.

Bill was so thoughtful and helped the boys put in the mailbox and all the new day Lilly's yesterday so that I could enjoy them today! They hung up the new bird feeder so we could see it out the front windows.  I am looking forward to when the new flowers bloom.  Lydia made some cute cards at school.  Thanks so much for a wonderful Mother's Day
My new bird feeder

The beautiful Callilys in the garden

No comments: