Thursday, March 31, 2011

Muddie Paw Prints


This morning Roxie escaped when I opened the door for a visitor. She has been so good at coming back when I call. I didn't worry until about thirty minutes had passed and no Roxie. I got in the car and drove around the neighborhood. I didn't see her any where. I went home and got on with the daily chores. When to my surprise I looked out the window to see Roxie bolt across the back yard. I went to the front door called her name and she came bolting in the house. She has this routine she does as she enters the house. She darts into the living room and races around the coffee table as fast as she can around and around. Then she likes you to get into the action and chase her around and around. This is usually fun and games, it's great to get the energy out, but this time it wasn't so funny. She left muddy footprints around and around the living room. I hate to say this made me very angry so I put her in the sun room while I finished a couple of other tasks. I then gave her a bath. Well she looks better but I've got to get the carpet cleaner out and clean the carpet. Maybe I will wait for a volunteer.

No comments: