Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Mania


I only have a few finishing touches on the kitchen I spent the day painting putting up curtain rods and window treatments. I love the new look of my kitchen. It beats the dark drearyness of dark cupboards and green walls. Here are some before and after pictures


These before pictures were taken after thanksgiving 2010.
This picture taken in January all the cupboard doors had been removed and painted and the cupboard shells were painted. This part of the project took about three months, but the hard work paid off. I added new hardwear and they look totally new. Below are the after pictures taken today. The wall to the left of the table is in Chalkboard paint. This will be a place for us to evaluate goals and write schedules. There are a few more finishing touches like hanging pictures and touching up the white trim. I love the color. I love the brushed bronze faucet and the back splash that matches it. I really like the contrast between the back splash and the wall color and the green countertops (too cheap to change it and they're in great condition) and the gold walls and white cupboards.
Love it!!!!!

No comments: