Friday, March 11, 2011

Best Pizza Ever



I love Fridays after school. The kids come home happy and more relaxed. I like that I can back off of the homework and let them not be so rushed. It's been a busy week We haven't got to spend an evening together since Monday,(Family Home Evening) Bill and I were going to go to the temple but we felt we needed to spend some time with the kids. Willy thought it would be fun to make homemade pizza so Jess, Emily and Willy went to the store to pick up the toppings. Emily and Willy made the dough and rolled out individual pizzas for everyone to put on their favorite toppings. They were great. Homemade pizza the best pizza ever.
Austin, Lydia and I played a few games, while the dishes were done. I hate to say that I had so much to do to get ready for sharing time on Sunday and for other meetings that we didn't have the entire evening together, but what we had was wonderful. I'm so grateful that our kids still like being home on Friday nights just hanging out with the family. I know that when I was a teen I never wanted to be home on a Friday night. I usually worked on Friday and Saturday nights and I never seemed to be home.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Lauril!

Every once in a while I do a bit of blog hopping and noticed a link to your blog off of Denise's. I've been reading through your blog and I just love it. I love how your family loves to spend time together. How you've documented so many great moments... the little and not so little. It truly is beautiful to see how much love you have for your family. Thanks for sharing!

~melissa arauz