Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Saturday is a Busy Day


Saturdays go by so fast and there are always so many things to do. It seems that there always needs to be two drivers so Bill and I split up. Bill bought some new clothes took Emily to the shoe store picked up the weeping Cherry tree for the front yard and got the breaks for the van. I'm so grateful he knows how to change the breaks on the van. It saves us so much money. I took the boys to do a service project with the Snyders. We cleaned up trash on a busy intersection. It was a fun project and the area looked so much better when we were done. It amazed me how much trash we found in such a small area. We were able to get this done all before conference started at noon.


Conference was wonderful. Sometimes I have a hard time concentrating on the messages so I can't wait to read the talks again. I think it is wonderful that they are putting a temple in Meridian Idaho. What a great place. Bill and Willy enjoyed the Priesthood session of conference at the stake center. They mentioned to me how funny it was that a certain brother had fallen to sleep and was snoring so loudly that everyone could hear it. Willy kept trying to look and see who it was. It didn't take long it was a man in our ward. Willy could not contain his laughter.

No comments: