Saturday, January 1, 2011

pondering the past looking to the future


The first of January is a day of contemplation. Seeing the past looking at the future. This year I make no new year resolutions. I've broken too many of them. This one thing is for sure that the new year, 2011 will bring change. Change determined by me and change that is forces me to act. I know that this year I will change, my children change and Bill will change. Jessica will graduate from OHS and go onto college. Emily will become a senior and run her best 5k ever. Willy will hopefully become an 8th grader and show us some amazing guns. Austin will become a 6th grader and show us some amazing skills. Lydia will become a first grader and will read her first books. I am encouraged that it will be an amazing year of change.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Great goals Lauril.