Friday, January 21, 2011

Pigtails and Shoe Laces


"Mom I want my hair in pigtails. That means two ponytails" Lydia insists even pleads. After she slowly gets on her clothes she moves down the hallway at a snails pace to the bathroom. Again she tells me that she wants pigtails. It's always a little painful to do her hair because of the snarls. After a few cries we finish and it looks so cute.



Lydia loves shoes. So I'm fortunate that she only has 2 pairs of shoes, tennis shoes, and Sunday shoes this make it oh so much simpler for her to choose which ones to wear. It took a while to learn which shoes go on which feet but she has it figured it out now and can get them on the correct feet without help. Now we are begining to learn how to tie them. Learning how the bunnies ears go round and round and in and out of the hole seems so easy, when I do it. But I see the confusion on her face and know it's just because it is new. She'll get it!

No comments: