Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jessica gets accepted to BYU Idaho!!!


Wow Jessica!! My Senior is ready to move on in life. She recieved her acceptance letter to BYU Idaho. She is waiting to see if she will be accepted to a couple of other schools. We are so excited for her. She told me today she can't wait to leave Manassas. It's an exciting time for her as she looks to the future, to moving out, to being on her own. As a mother, I reflect about when she was small. She has always been so helpful, kind obedient. I could look into her face and see how she felt in her eyes. She always was so patient. However, I wonder If I have taught her everything she needs to know or will experience have to teach lessons I should have. She is ready to go into the world in a few months, but I don't want her to go yet. She grew up too fast! Congratulations Jessy

No comments: