Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Big Spring Break Day 1

This was the day, the day to go and enjoy the sunshine play, but we awoke to a dreary rainy grey sky day. So put on the breaks, we had to come up with something different. The children sorted through their clothes getting rid of anything too small, or wintry. A small cleaning project to give us time to think. I find if I introduce small projects they don't see that we are doing spring cleaning and it isn't such a huge undertaking. Bill and I bought supplies to make our square foot garden boxes. A project that we will complete before the end of the week.

We enjoyed a matinee at the dollar theater, Gulliver's Travel. It was not a great of movie and I continue to think that Jack Black is an idiot. The kids were great and it was fun to treat them to a movie and burgers.

The girls at least got to go to the stake dance where I am sure they will have a wonderful time!

No comments: