Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Reflections



It was a glorious day hot and gorgeous. The Sacrament meeting talks were about the atonement of Christ. I felt the spirit as they spoke about how we can use the atonement in our daily lives.


In primary I felt the spirit as I shared with the children the events of the visits of Jesus after His Resurrection. The visit to Mary, the Apostles, Thomas, the Laminates in the Americas and to Joesph Smith. We watched a little video of the modern day apostles testifying of the Resurrection. The spirit was so strong and the children so still that you know they felt it too. I pointed out the feeling of the spirit to them to let them know that they also know that Christ was resurrected. The feeling was so powerful and I was so blessed to share my testimony with the primary children. I know that He lives!








We painted Easter eggs a few days ago and wanted to share our pictures of them.

No comments: