Thursday, April 7, 2011

365 Days Later


Today is my last day of being forty four. I wondered about the year and how I have changed or didn't change. What had I given the world and how had the experiences changed me? How had I helped my children grow? What had I done to help others along the way?

I hope that over the last 365 days I have been there when someone needed me. I hope that I have played sang, danced, and laughed, with Bill and the kids so that they know I care about them. I hope that I have grown from trials and they have made me stronger. I hope that I have been a cheerleader to others when they have been down. I hope that I have laughed and cried when I felt others joys and pains. I hope that in some small way I have shared the teachings of Jesus in the way I live. I hope that I have told others that I love them enough so they know that I really do. I hope that I have listened more than I have spoken, and that I have acted more than I have preached. I am grateful for the past year for a wonderful family and friends. I am indeed blessed. May this next year in my life bring a new me day by day and little by little so at the end of it I can say I am not the same person I am today.

No comments: