Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47 Thursday's Questions


What is it about Thursdays that seem so long and everyone is so tired? Willy came home from school and about four o"clock went up to his room and slept. How can that be? I thought 14 yearolds had boundless energy. At six oclock when it was time to eat he said he was too tired and he wasn't hungry. How can this be? Lydia struggled through her homework because of a few siezures and then took a nap. Why can't we figure this out? Emily worked out with her friend, did homework and then off to a camp meeting. Will I see her this week for more than 15 minutes? Bill had dinner and fell asleep before the show even started. Will Bill ever make it through an episode before falling asleep? Austin finished his homework and helped set the table and then onto the computer. He will also be the first to sleep like every night. Will he ever know how much I appreciate his help? I've worked out every day this week and watched my diet. Will all this pay off on the scale tomorrow? These are my Thursday questions.


No comments: