Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 41 Yes Yes Yes!!!

Emily receives her acceptance to BYU Idaho !! Yes Yes Yes!!!!! She was so excited that as soon as she read the email she had to text her sister Jessy to tell her the good news. I know that Jessy wants Emily to join her in Idaho. Emily is still waiting for responses from BYU and Virginia Tech. Then she will make her decision! It's such an exciting time and so full of change! It makes me feel so grateful for the good choices Emily has made and that she has many choices to make because of the choices she has all ready made.

Lydia had a yes yes yes day too! Today her class had a compliment party, so they got to wear their pajamas and nothing is more cool than that. Here she is in her awesome party pajamas! Doesn't she look stunning in her party attire! I love the Pigtails!


Another yes yes yes!
Weigh in Friday results:
Lost 3 lbs
Total loss 14.2 lbs in 5 weeks
I worked out every day but Sunday and Saturday we had that awesome long hike as the highlight of the week! I'm getting closer to my goals! Feeling better and better each week! I love the water aerobic class but I'm going to move on to something else when I reach my first goal!
Happy dance for me today!

No comments: