Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36 New Kitchen Tool and Noahs Ark


I now have a new favorite Kitchen gadget it's a chopper or hand cranked food processor. Just put the onions and veggies in and hand crank it and yippee they are all chopped. No more tears while chopping onions. This came in handy for making omelets last night for dinner and again this afternoon for making cashew chicken! I just can't get over how awesome it is. You gotta love Tupperware.



I loved doing primary sharing time about Noah and his obedience to the Lords voice. Obeying the Lords voice saved his family and the animals. I just loved how the kids in Jr. Primary loved filling the ark with the animals. The senior Primary learned some facts about the ark and how Noah followed the Lord's directions about how big to make it, what kind of wood he used and how many animals he brought onto the ark and how long Noah's family was on the ark. Noah was blessed because of his obedience and we will be blessed through our obedience. It was so wonderful how engaged the children were. I just love to see how their faces light up when they fill the spirit and know they are loved. I wish that I could have taken a picture of the children when we talked about how long Noah was on boat. They gasped when I told them they were on the ark for 150 days. One said I would have been so bored, another said I would have been sea sick that long. You just have to love the things kids say!

No comments: