Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 Two Gifts an investment in me


This is a hard page to write. It makes me cringe to put a picture of me on this blog for all to see, but I'm doing it for me! To help me change and grow, I share with you a personal goal a plan to see me be less of a person. I share as a way to be held accountable and as a place to share my successes and challenges. I am not one to share myself, my dissappointments, problems, or challenges. I am not one to share my accomplishments, or bright ideas, or my joy. But today I put that behind me. I am going to share my journey of working through the fat. Today I stepped on the scale at weight watchers and there is no where to go but down. Each week I will share how much I lose. So stay tuned for my journey each Friday.
I thank Bill that for Christmas he gave me the two gifts I asked for, an investment in me: gift one a membership to the Freedom Center and gift two a weight watchers membership. Here I am watch me change.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You go Lauril!

Never forget, you are amazing!!

Carol said...

Wow! This is a gutsy post, putting it all out on the table for us to read! I am anxious to hear about your journey. You go girl!!!! Love ya'