Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 I Should Have


It's one of those cloudy grey days that shows its feelings by keeping the sun from shining. And I usually keep my house chores for a day like today, but I've ran all day. So I should have had my camera with me and then there would be a picture of my exercise group at the freedom center. Then a picture of me with two phones up to my ears and my eyes on the computer screen researching about seizures. I think Lydia is having seizures so I got her a doctors appointment for Thursday. A picture of my good friend Sister Morris would have been another picture I should have. Mondays I take her to therapy. Today she didn't really want to go because of the weather and she didn't have any food in the pantry. I told her that is when she needed her therapist the most to help her work through her feelings. While she was in therapy I stopped by the store and bought her a few staples to help her out. The next picture should have been me washing dishes by hand because the dishes from the dishwasher came out dirtier then they went in. And there were lots of dishes. Picture this next Willy walking into the house with only socks on his feet. He explained that he had worn his slippers to school and didn't want to ruin them so he walked home in his socks. My favorite picture comes next, all of the children home from school some doing chores some doing homework. So wonderful to have them home safe. I love when Bill walks in the door and my heart does a little leap so I give him a long kiss, and the kids moan thats so gross. The next picture I would have is all of us gathered for family home evening. Yes I should have had my camera all day but instead just before the light left the sky I managed to get a picture of our little wet weeping cherry tree. Now it will remind me to grab my camera and not have should ofs.

1 comment:

JeSsy said...

mother dearest shame on you you made me cry missing home