Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17 It's Just Fruity

Kiwi is an interesting fruit. If you look at the outside you may think you are getting something brown and hairy, when in reality it's this perfect green color, juicy with little seeds and a light green center, with a unique tasty flavor. Days are sometimes like kiwi brown and dark and hairy and then they turn out just right. Some days start out nice and perfect and then turn into a hairy mess. Either way life is like a Kiwi. Just a thought.

I loved the way this Kiwi tasted and just like the Kiwi this day has been a little hairy but there has been some perfectly green tasty moments. Like when my friend Barbra called to see how my weight watcher day has been and if I had any questions. It was so nice to know that she cares and that she thought about me. I'm thankful for fruit because it has 0 points, and a friend that called to just ask how I was doing!

No comments: