Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27 What's with the Crazy Weather?

It's strange how the weather is so Spring like but it is only January. This morning started out with a thunderous rain storm and grey foreboding clouds. But the air felt warm not cold. by mid day the clouds were gone and the sun came out and the walks and streets dried out. The daffodils and tulips are up and the crocus have been blooming for a while. I won't pray for snow but somehow I know all the warm will mean lots and lots of bugs come May and June. For now I'll be happy! And pray that I am wrong about bugs because there is only one thing worse then bugs, SNAKES!

Friday weigh in results:
Loss for this week 4 lbs.
Total loss for 3 weeks 12 lbs.
Made my 5% goal.
I worked out 4 times this week. Soon it will be time for a new smaller size pair of pants! Feeling great! I noticed that I don't huff and puff up the stairs!
I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW!

No comments: