Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 Handsome Boys

I want to do something different this year with our blog. Each day I want to take a photograph that highlights the day. Jessy and I decided to share them with others through our blogs. So today I decided to be an over achiever and share two pictures.




This is Willy my fourteen year old. I love his sense of humor. How he likes to make others laugh. I know that he loves to talk. I love to watch him as he preforms priesthood service. He takes his church responsibilities serously. I am grateful for a son who still looks to his mother for advice and listens to it about half the time. He has natural leader qualities!



Austin is my 12 year old. He is changing getting taller and more handsome. I like that he still finds me before and after school to give me a hug and say goodbye and hello. Austin is kind to others and I love when he and Lydia becomes buddies for the day. I know that he doesn't like school but he works hard and gets good grades. I love to see him pass the sacrament in his new suit. He is learning so much about his priesthood responsibilities and is willing to help others.


Day One:
My boys, Austin and Willy in their Sunday best doing the duties of the Aaronic Priesthood

No comments: