Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15 Beautiful Bluebirds on a Busy Sabbath Day

Sundays are wonderful days full of all types of church meetings. Bill left this morning with Emily before 7:00am. He came home in time for dinner at 5:00 and left again at 6:00 for home teaching. I had fun doing sharing time with the children in Primary . Emily and I had fun trying a new recipe for dinner Caribbean Jerk Pork. It was awesome. This great recipe I found on Spark people.

Before dinner I saw Austin take the camera and was looking out the window by our front door. I went over to see what he was taking a picture of and he showed me the two birds drinking from our flower pot. He took a few shots and I took a few. I loved this one! The birds are such a beautiful blue.

Today my heart is full of gratitude for so many things but especially for the children in our ward and our children at home. I am so blessed to serve all of them and share my testimony of the Savior and the plan of happiness with them.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Lauril~ I wanted to send you a personal e-mail; however, when I checked the lds directory there isn't an e-mail that I could find for you. So I thought I'd send a note to you through your blog.

Thank you so much for your wonderful sharing time today for the Primary Children. I also appreciate your willingness to listen to me and help me figure out a way to take Benjamin to Primary and I appreciate your words with that as well. Today was a perfect day... and your sharing time was wonderful. I've worked much with Benjamin with Primary music over the past several years and particularly the past year and have come to find that that is one thing that calms him down and keeps his attention... he completely feels the Spirit and it is an amazing experience as a mother to experience seeing that. He didn't even need a coloring book or anything to keep distracted but he was very in tune with you and your sharing time. So thank you... thank you for the heart you put into your lessons and the heart you put into teaching and reaching the children. You are amazing!

Many thanks,
Melissa Arauz