Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 Friday Friend and 4.4 pounds

It so much fun to have friends come over. We love when Emily brings her friend Ibriham to visit. He helps Lydia put on her game face. He likes to show his guns and challenge Willy. He is so much fun and always polite. We are grateful for the great friends our children have. They are an inspiration to us. The world is a challenging place for kids to grow up in and good friends help each other make good decisions. We are so blessed when they come to our home and share with us their lives.

I weighed in at weight watchers and I lost 4.4 pounds this week. I worked hard I did water aerobics 4 days elliptical one day and a hike on Saturday. I stayed under my points and didn't use any of the floater points or activity points. I like having a big start. I have also put into place some reminders so that when I have crucial moments I can make the right choice. Awesome week ahead!

No comments: