Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 171 What?

I have stated before in this blog how much I disdain going to doctors and going to car repair shops.  Last night my check engine light came on in my new Camry.  So annoyed.  I guess I just hate having to change my schedule and spend time in a place that smells like oil and grease, but I just can't let it go.  I bought the warranty and I'm going to use it!  I called the car shop at 8:30 am and was able to immediately get in.  They put it on the scope and it had an error number that corresponded to the gas cap not being screwed on tightly.   By the way I have not put gas in it since the car dealer put gas in it so I learned how to put the gas cap on correctly and went on my way.  At least it was no big deal and the guys at the shop were fine to work with in fact he apologized that I had to take time out of my day for it.   

Emily, Willy and Austin go to camp on Monday so today was the day to make sure that they had everything they needed for camp.  We spent time shopping for shorts, rain gear and odds and ends to make their life at camp more bearable.  They are all excited about camp and all three are going to different camps at different places.  So next week Jessica Lydia will be the only kids at home.  Maybe life will slow down for a few days!

No comments: