Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 170 Swim

Water Water Water!!!! Every kid I know loves going swimming during the summer time!  It's that feeling of cool wet all over that tingles from head to toe! Today Lydia begged to go and I said yes!  she was tickled pink!  We asked if anyone else wanted to go and no one wanted to because they had other plans.  I had already said yes, so we took off and went together.  I loved the one on one time.  She loved jumping to me off of the side of the pool in both the shallow pool and the deep pool.  Floating on her back, running in the whirlpool, and having the buckets drop water on her head were some of her favorite activities.  I loved seeing her eyes light up, feeling the splash of water from her jumps, and letting her tell me what she wanted to do next!  On our way home she asked "Can we go again tomorrow?"

No comments: