Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 160 Eating Out!

Jessica and Emily at Olive Garden 

Emily and me at the Olive Garden with Jessica
I am generally one that doesn't eat out very often, but this week I have eaten out three times.  On Monday I took Jessica and Emily out to lunch to celebrate graduation and have some mother daughter time.  We had so much fun talking about our waiter.  He was good and kept asking us if there was anything else he could do for us.  I wanted to say yes he could help my children obey a little better and Jessica thought he could come home and mow the lawn for us.  Emily said she thought he could just move to Baltimore today instead of waiting until next week.  But instead we kept having him get us more refills.  We giggled and laughed and talked about going away to college.  I'm going to miss them, but for now I just want them to get a job so they can go away to college in the Fall.  Loved the lunch time just the three of us!

My second opportunity to go to lunch happened the very next day Tuesday.  Kelly called and asked if I was interested in going to lunch, and who can ever turn down that invitation.  We enjoyed a fun lunch at Applebees with David and Kim.  David was so fun to watch he is so busy but oh so cute! We talked about life, kids, school, the end of the school year, plans for the summer and potty training.  It was so good to catch up and take time to chat!  I am not sure why we don't get together more often so I am so glad that she called.  I have got to make a point to call and invite.

My third outing was tonight with Bill.  It's kind of strange we ate at the BEST DELI in the University Mall.  We actually had just enough time to fit in a sandwich before we went to the movie, so we found the closest food place we could find to the movie theater and it really is named the Best Deli.  The sandwiches were good but I'm not sure I would have given them the title of the best sandwiches I have ever had.  I did have great company and we enjoyed going to the movie together at the cheap theater!  Good Times!

Well with all that eating out you would think I didn't do very well on my weigh in, but you'd be wrong.  I was picky about what I ate, so I still lost weight!  I lost 3.8 lbs.  Not bad for a fun week with food.  I just made good food and exercise choices and enjoyed great company!

No comments: