Friday, September 14, 2012

I will not Give UP

I need to just write.  I have been a little crazy and haven't been writing much but I want to get back.  I love blogging and I love that Our parents, children, relatives and, friends can see our lives at it unfolds.  I think it is therapeutic for me to write about it and to share, mostly because I am an introvert and hold on to everything.  Writing gives me time to think and ponder how I feel and what I want to share.  I am deeply blessed so I like to share whats right in my life.  What works and what we do that's fun and mostly about family.  
   This past week has been somewhat overwhelming and I won't go into details, but to say that I am grateful for the peace that the Lord has sent me.   The directions and answers He has given me have been so powerful.   The answer and the reason He guided us to do what we did we do not know.  Some times the answer to why?  Is not important but that only we put our faith and trust in Him.  I know that He loves us and trusts us and that is what I needed to understand and know.  For He knows the end and loves each of us and teaches us and tries us and helps us to make us more like the Savior.  I felt His love and His peace and his guidance and for this I am grateful.  
   I haven't reported much about my weight watcher progress.  I must admit summer time is a really difficult time for me.  I think because of the lack of a schedule and that life is a little crazy but I am happy that I didn't give up.  I was very faithful at exercise I went to the freedom center and took a water fit class most days at 8:30.  I had a hard time keeping track of the food I ate so pretty much I just maintained my previous weight loss.   This week I was really good exercised and ate correctly so I stepped on the scale and here are my results.
Loss for the week 5.2 lbs
Loss since January 47.2 lbs
Goal for the month of September have a total loss of 50 lbs.  :)

  

No comments: