Thursday, September 27, 2012

Crocheted Throw

I love this throw I just completed.  I have been working on it for about five weeks.  Every time I sit down to watch TV I would pick it up and work on it.  It keeps my hands busy so that I wouldn't be stuffing my face.  I love the colors!  They are colors I want to paint my sun room in.   I love the easiness of the stitches it is only made up of triple crochets and singles.  I love the texture that it shows.  So much fun I just had to share.  If you want to learn I'm up for teaching give me call!








2 comments:

Carol said...

I love the colors, too! So pretty.

melissa said...

Lauril ~ that's really beautiful. If you're ever up for teaching... I'd love to learn.

I was talking with Traci the other day and remembering when we used to visit you (and my then 2 year old would run circles around your home :)) and I enjoyed those visits. Maybe one of these days when Alejandro is home during the week I can sneak over sans kids for some lessons.

~melissa